Only 6GB + 128GB model of Google Pixel 4a has been launched in the market, it will be sold in India through Flipkart.
The company has also launched 5G variants of Pixel 4a and Pixel 5 together, but they will not be launched in the Indian market.
Google has officially launched the new Pixel 4a smartphone. The company has launched it as an upgrade version of Pixel 3a, which has a punch-hole design display. It is also being called the affordable version of Pixel 4, which the company launched last year. The same camera will be available in the front and back sides of the smartphone. The Pixel 4a comes with Titan M security module, 3.5mm headphone jack and rear fingerprint sensor.
Google Pixel 4a: Price and Availability in India
- The company has currently launched a single 6GB + 128GB model of Google Pixel 4a, its price in the US market is $ 349 (i.e. about 26,300 rupees). The phone is initially available for pre-order in the US through the Google Store and Google Fi. It will be available for sale from August 20 on Google Store, Bestboy.com, Amazon and other stores across the country.
- In India, it will be available for sale in October, which can be purchased through Flipkart. The phone has a single jet black color option. How much will it cost in India, at the moment the company has not announced it.
- Let us know that Google Pixel 3a was launched with only 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant for $ 399 (price in India Rs. 39,999). The company also launched the Pixel 3a XL, which did not have any upgrade version.
5G version will not be launched in India The
company has also launched the 5G variant of Google Pixel 4a, which is priced at $ 499 (i.e. about Rs 37,600). Also in the lineup is the Pixel 5 5G, which is similar in size to the Pixel 4a. However, both other Pixel phones will be limited to the 5G markets and will not be launched in India and Singapore. Pixel 4a (5G) and Pixel 5 will be available in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Japan, Taiwan and Australia.
Google Pixel 4a: Specifications and Features
- Google Pixel 4a works on Android 10 operating system and it has almost the same features that were seen in Pixel 4 in October last year.
- The phone has preloaded the new Google Assistant which allows to send text messages faster and control apps faster. It has Recorder app which provides real-time transcription support in English. Live caption support is also available in Pixel 4a.
- Speaking of specifications, Google Pixel 4a has a 5.81-inch full-HD Plus (1080×2340 pixels) OLED display with a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 443ppi. Always-on display also has HDR support. The phone is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor paired with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM.
- Speaking of photography, the Pixel 4a has a 12-megapixel camera sensor in the back side, along with an f / 1.7 lens and an LED flash module. The rear camera supports HDR Plus with dual exposure control, portrait mode, top shot, astrophotography capabilities with night suit and fused video stabilization. It also has optical image stabilization (OIS) to reduce the impact of normal shocks. For the selfie, the phone has an 8-megapixel camera sensor at the front, with an f / 2.0 lens.
- The phone has 128GB onboard storage which cannot be expanded via microSD card. For connectivity, it includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, magnetometer and a proximity sensor. There is also a fingerprint sensor at the back. However, the new model does not have the Soli chip found in the Pixel 4 to enable motion sensing and gesture control.
- The Pixel 4a has a 3140mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The box comes with a USB Type-C adapter, which works with USB PD 2.0 (power delivery). There are also stereo speakers and two microphones with noise suppression support. The dimensions of the phone are 144×69.4×8.2mm and it weighs only 143 grams.